Students at Holy Spirit will be wearing Halloween costumes on October 31st during our annual school fundraiser dance-a-thon.
In order to ensure that all our students have a fun and safe day, there are a few guidelines that I would like all parents/students to follow with respect to costumes:
- Costumes should not be such that they interfere with classroom activities
- Students must be able to sit, walk, breathe, see and hear. No masks that cover the face.
- No fake weapons of any kind are allowed.
- Costumes that are provocative, revealing, sexual in nature, or employ questionable props are not allowed.
- Costumes that depict violence, alcohol or drugs are not allowed.
- Costumes that could be offensive or perpetuate a stereotype of someone’s culture, gender, gender identity, heritage, race, ethnicity or religion are not allowed.
- All students are asked to conduct themselves in a manner that reflects the Christian values of Holy Spirit C.E.S and the WCDSB.
- Appropriate and safe footwear must be worn.
Thank You for your support
Dance-A-Thon Raffle Ticket Scale
|Donation Amount $||# of Raffle Tickets|
|Under $5||1 Raffle Ticket|
|$5||2 Raffle Tickets|
|$10||5 Raffle Tickets|
|$15||7 Raffle Tickets|
|$20||10 Raffle Tickets|
|$25||12 Raffle Tickets|
|$30||15 Raffle Tickets|
|$35||17 Raffle Tickets|
|And so on…|