Students at Holy Spirit will be wearing Halloween costumes on October 31st during our school fundraiser dance-a-thon.
In order to ensure that all of our students have a fun and safe day, there are a few guidelines that we would like all parents/students to follow with respect to costumes:
- Costumes should not be such that they interfere with classroom activities
- Students must be able to sit, walk, breathe, see and hear. No masks that cover the face.
- No fake weapons of any kind are allowed.
- Costumes that are provocative, revealing, sexual in nature, or employ questionable props are not allowed.
- Costumes that depict violence, alcohol or drugs are not allowed.
- Costumes that could be offensive or perpetuate a stereotype of someone’s culture, gender, heritage, ethnicity or religion are not allowed.
- All students are asked to conduct themselves in a manner that reflects the Christian values of Holy Spirit School and the WCDSB.
- Appropriate and safe footwear must be worn.
Thank You for your support.
Lastly, If students wish to add glow sticks to their look tomorrow, they will be on sale (2 for $1). Please send your child with a loonie or toonie if they wish to participate.