Holy Spirit Families:
We are really excited to run our Track & Field meet at Monsignor Doyle tomorrow for our grade 4 to 8 students. However, we are not sure if the weather will cooperate. It is not looking great, but we will wait until tomorrow morning and make the decision to cancel based on the latest conditions on the ground and the updated radar forecast for the day. Our first rain date is Friday, May 11 and the conditions are not looking optimal that day either.
We will let everyone know if it is cancelled or running in the morning through the Newswire system and through our Twitter Feed https://twitter.com/HSFlames
When the event takes place, please send your child with layers of clothing, water bottles and sunscreen.
Again, thank you for your cooperation and patience as we make the best possible decision for a fun day without compromising our commitment to your child’s safety.