5 FANTABULOUS Days of Fun-Filled Learning Ahead…
The team at Holy Spirit is looking forward to the March Break, but we are even more excited about all the learning that will take place in the next five days! From Kindergarten Reading Buddies celebrating Dr. Seuss Day to Grade 6 and 3 Learning Buddies finishing up coding their Olympic Video Games, there are exciting things happening everywhere you look.
Monday is Sibling Photos AND Grade 8 Graduation Photos
Siblings can wear the clothing parents prefer to see in the picture. Grade 8 students are asked to dress in a white collared shirt or blouse with a tie being optional for our young men. We are grateful that Lifetouch photography captures these moments for our families.
News from St. Ambrose Parish
Children’s Stations of the Cross will be held on Friday, March 23, 2018 at 6:30 pm. If your son or daughter would like to participate by reading, please contact Barb at the parish office at 519-621-2013 or firstname.lastname@example.org The Stations of the Cross will be prayed every Friday evening of Lent at 6:30pm.
Monday, March 5th
- Grad Photo and Sibling Photo Day
- Girls’ Volleyball at Lunch
- Boys’ basketball practice afterschool
Tuesday, March 6th
- March Madness: Superhero Day!
- Girls’ Volleyball Practice at 8AM in Gym
- Lego Colouring Club in Mrs. White’s Room
- Junior Intramurals: Grade 5 students invited
Wednesday, March 7th
- March Madness: Pajamas Day!
- Girls’ Volleyball CHAMPIONSHIPS @ RIM Park! LET’S GO FLAMES!
- Lego Colouring Club in Mrs. Rose’s Room
- Reading Club in the Library
- Folk Dance Practice at Lunch
- Hot Lunch Swiss Chalet
Thursday, March 8th
- March Madness: Green Day (St. Patrick’s Celebration)
- Eco-Club in the Library
- Girls’ Volleyball Practice @ 8AM
- Boys’ Basketball Practice at Lunch
- Badminton Tryouts At Lunch
Friday, March 9th
- March Madness: Beach Day
- Pizza Day for Lunch
- Folk Dance Practice at 8 AM
- Grade 8 Intramurals at Lunch
- Kids Create in the Library
Looking Ahead Beyond this week…
- Daylight Savings Time (March 11)
- March Break (March 12-16)
- Fitness Frenzy Kick Off Assembly (March 28th)
- Holy Thursday (March 29th)
- Good Friday (March 30)
- Easter Sunday (April 1)
- Easter Monday (April 2)
- Holy Spirit School Easter Mass (April 10th)
- First Communion Mass at St. Ambrose (April 14th)
- Fitness Frenzy Fundraising Event (April 18th)
- Catholic Education Week Begins (May 7th)
- Track and Field (May 10th and 11th)
- Mother’s Day (May 13th)
- Victoria Day (May 21st)