We hope everyone is staying safe and healthy!
Today is the Day!! #TheMightyHolySpirit drive-through pick-up!! Please see below for the new procedures and information.
#TheMightyHolySpirit Drive-Through Belonging and Report Card Pick Up Plan
Please see the schedule below for your pick-up window, it is organized by class. If you have multiple children who attend the school and would like to pick everything up at once please reach out to the classroom teacher and let them know which one of your time slots you would like to pick up your belongings. The teacher will be sure to have your child’s belongings ready at that time slot.
|9:10 – 9:40||Fioretti, Borges|
|9:40 – 10:10||Morris, Holmes|
|10:10 – 10:40||Mederak, Thornton|
|10:40 – 11:10||Rose, White|
|11:10 – 11:40||Martins, Lojek-Smith|
|11:40 – 12:10||Clegg, Cunningham, Livingston|
|12:10 – 12:40||Walker (Dosen), Clouthier|
|12:40 – 1:10||Gingerich, DiDanieli|
|1:10 – 1:40||Cassidy, Hanley|
|1:40 – 2:10||Lemos, Gomes|
|2:10 – 2:40||Hersh, Sousa, Fossey|
When driving through it is extremely important to follow the following:
- Enter at the far end of the parking lot and follow the cones. See diagram below.
- Stay in your car at all times.
- When a staff member approaches, let them know your child’s name and teacher(s).
- They will bring your child’s belongings to the car as well as the Report Card.
- Return any outstanding items, Chromebooks (with charger) and Library Books.
- Please be patient, we will do our best to have you on your way within a couple of minutes.
#TheMightyHolySpirit is truly an amazing community!
Paul Mendonca and Daniel Mastroianni