Holy Spirit Families:
We really want our Track & Field Meet at Monsignor Doyle for our grade 4 to 8 students to be the best day possible!
The weather forecast for today indicates rain and strong winds for the better part of the morning and may not clear up until the afternoon – we are fortunate that Msgr. Doyle has afforded us 2 days for circumstances just as this … so we will CANCEL our meet today and postpone to tomorrow.
Please NOTE: Our Holy Spirit Track and Field Meet will take place tomorrow – on Friday, May 11th.
Thanks for your understanding and support!